We are currently looking for a PHP developer to work in house at our studio in Tonbridge.
Key Skills Required
Strong PHP skills including working with the Laravel framework.
Experience with MySQL databases and database usage generally.
- Good front end skills and experience of using modern technologies and workflows such as Sass compilation, working with Node and NPM packages.
- JQuery and the the use of ES6 (including using tools like Webpack for asset management) are also desired.
- Use of GIT, for version control, deployment and also Bitbucket for code storage.
- Comfortable with servers/SSH and happy in a command line environment generally.
- Ability to take a website design and take it to production, incorporating front and back end builds.
- Happy with technologies such as Google and Google admin (setting up client gmail accounts etc).
- Happy to work with external APIs/web services and with data formats such as JSON and XML.
- A creative eye will be an asset and an interest in design is an essential requirement.
The succesful candidate will be based in our Tonbridge office working on projects for our London and National client base. You will be working directly with the creative team and alongside our directors and Lead Developer.
Please get in touch - email: firstname.lastname@example.org