This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Cube Design Consultants Limited the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively all information that you submit to Cube Design Consultants Limited via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
"Cube Design Consultants Limited"
means Cube Design Consultants Limited of Priory Street Tonbridge;
means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Cube Design Consultants Limited and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using www.cube-design.co.uk
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Cube Design Consultants Limited and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data Collected
- This Website does not collect Data about our Users by any means unless you contact Cube Design Consultants Limited via an email link which is included in the Website. This Website does not place cookies on your computer and does not use any other means of data collection including, but not limited to, forms.
- From emails we may collect your name, your email address and any other information which you opt to supply.
4. Our Use of Data
Cube Design Consultants Limited will use your Data for the following purposes:
- responding to the contents of your email to us;
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
5. Links to Other Websites
6. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Cube Design Consultants Limited (where any such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £1.
1 Data security is of great importance to Cube Design Consultants Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
8. Changes to this Policy
Cube Design Consultants Limited reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
Website Intellectual Property Notices
1. Copyright Notice
© Cube Design Consultants Limited, All Rights Reserved.
The content of this website is protected by the copyright laws of England and Wales and by international laws and conventions. No content from this website may be copied, reproduced or revised without the prior written consent of Cube Design Consultants Limited. Copies of content may be saved and/or printed for personal use only.
Additionally, some of the marks, brands and images may be the copyright of our direct or indirect customers.
2. Non-Registered Trade Mark Notice
Cube, Cube Design and cube-design are trade marks of Cube Design Consultants Limited.